Skip to content
- Create a thin film on the concrete surface.
- Suitable for interior and exterior concrete.
- Acrylic sealers dry quickly, reducing downtime.
- Provide protection against staining, water, and chlorine intrusion.
- Should be treated with floor polishes on a regular basis.
- Available in solvent-based and water-based formulas.
- Solvent-based acrylics generally provide better protection, color enhancement, and wear longer than water-based acrylics.
- Acrylic floor sealers are not breathable and are not recommended for floors that are subject to hydrostatic pressure. Water vapor or moisture will be trapped between the concrete and acrylic coating and may causing blistering and delamination.